HP Hardware and OS Support by TERiX
TERiX is an industry leader in the support of high-end HP server solutions, storage, and branded network hardware, offering service options to meet the needs of every customer. To provide our customers with a simple pricing methodology, TERiX pricing is determined by the system model number and is inclusive of all internal configuration items such as disk, CPU, I/O boards, etc. The TERiX standard maintenance program can service systems that are out of HP warranty, and may be able to adjust rates on products that are still under warranty as usual.
HP Maintenance Coverage: TERiX service is available in the United States, Canada, Australia, Asia and Europe. We offer four basic levels of HP hardware and OS maintenance that can be tailored to meet your needs:
- Critical Plus, 24x7
- Elite, 8x5
- Standard, 8x5 next business day
- Shared, self maintenance support
TERiX Response Center
At TERiX we pride ourselves on delivering unsurpassed service to our customers. Our fully staffed response center enables us to solve your problems quickly and thoroughly. Response center features include:
- Toll-free phone access to L1-L3 support engineers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Sophisticated online ticketing system access from anywhere with internet access on the globe
- OEM-trained engineers with multiple relevant certifications and an average of 10 years of experience
- Quick diagnosis of problem source between OS and hardware
- Offering Level 1-4 and limited system administration support
TERiX uses an independent and proprietary online service call management system that allows customers to view transparent real-time service call data, individual account statistics and customer service ratings. Advantages of this system include:
- Open, view, interact with, escalate and close tickets
- Generate ad hoc service event reports
- View account statistics and reports real-time to see critical service factors like number of service calls and time to resolution
We deliver innovative, flexible information technology service solutions, with a focus on customer service, second to none.
Tickets can be opened at any time via phone or online; the difference between service levels is in the maximum amount of time that can elapse between opening a ticket and receiving onsite maintenance. TERiX offers the following service programs on covered product families:
- Critical Plus: Comprehensive support for critical high availability systems and applications. This program provides an on-site technician within 4 hours, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to ensure a quick recovery and absolute minimal downtime in the event of a worst case system failure.
- Elite: For system service coverage maintained throughout regular hours of operation in the business week, this program provides same-day dispatch of an onsite technician 8AM to 5PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard: Next-day technicians for systems and applications 8x5 Monday through Friday. A good fit for systems with some redundancy that can sustain overnight downtime.
- Shared: For the sophisticated user who can perform the on-site task independently but needs guidance and access to spares. This program provides technical support and maintenance training, with guaranteed next day parts delivery (if required, on-site spares can be provided).
Product families covered
TERiX covers a huge variety of HP hardware and configurations, from small blade servers up to massive mainframe installations. We also provide volume discounts on support prices across vendors. If you have a mix of HP and other OEM hardware, not only will we support it all together, but the price will go down the more systems you can bundle into the same coverage. Some of the most popular lines that we support are listed below.
If you don't see a specific HP product type that you're interested in covering, please take a moment to fill out the form below and let us know, or give us a call at 1-888-848-3749.